Your Own Nevis Home
Unspoiled, Nevis is indeed one of the most sought after locations in the Caribbean. A Nevis home appeals to those looking for a quiet vacation home, a lifestyle change and a more relaxed lifestyle.
Nevis has deliberately avoided over development and mass tourism which creates a wonderful potential for investment. The government of St Kitts and Nevis is intent on making the most of the islands’ natural environment.
The Villas at Hermitage
Set among the pastural foothills of Mount Nevis, with stunning sea views, The Villas at Hermitage honor the colonial architecture of the islands. The “neighbourhood” at The Hermitage is abundant with fruit trees, vegetable gardens and grazing lands for cows and horses. Outdoor living is a key element of our design. Homes have porches with expansive views of the Caribbean Sea.
The villas at Hermitage are a collection of two, three and four bedroom luxury private residences. Each is individually positioned on its own lot of between 0.5 and 1.2 acres (0.2 to 0.5 hectare). The spacious detached villas, which range from 2,000 to 5,000 sq. ft. are arranged over one or two floors, with high ceilings, luxury kitchens, oversized verandahs and private pools. Each bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom. The villas are available for whole and fractional purchase.
For those seeking the ultimate in individuality, under special circumstances, custom designs may be prepared for you. Lots can be combined to offer more space and seclusion.
• All wood sourced from sustainable sources
• Maximum use of local materials minimising carbon foot-print
• External walls; 6” thick reinforced concrete block walls
• Engineered to be earthquake and hurricane resistant
• Rain water cisterns set within the foundations
• Solar roof panels for heating water
• Solid wood cupboard doors
• Energy efficient, brand name appliances include; refrigerator, stove, dishwasher,
• Microwave, washing machine and dryer
• Water efficient, brand name sanitary ware
• Low flow taps and faucets
• Stone tiles